Sunday, March 1, 2009

the story of the girl who tried to keep alcohol in her diet.....

i hate health fairs. they always force you to get screened for things. i've never had a bad screening....until this weekend.

yeah....

why does everything i love wanna kill me??? i gave up sweets for lent...but they will kill me (high blood sugar). this is the first time ever!!! granted its probably the excessive alcohol and junk i ate since mardi gras to keep me from desserts for lent.

oh and myeggs are killing me!!! high cholestrol.... they said nothing to be too worried about but that i need to watch out.

so i'm cutting all that high sugar, high cholestrol shit out. like i told jada and tyrone "i don't want to be happy....i wanna me alive!"

i love veggies and stuff so it won't be a problem eating more of those. just an increase.

but i'm not giving up the drink.... its how i have my fun. is that sad???

well, off to the gym!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment